have to admit, I enjoy traveling very much, it's a great feeling to
see a new place that I've never seen before. Having said that,
there are a lot of places that I've never seen, and a lot of places
that I probably never will.
My original intent was to provide a pictorial of some of the places
that I've visited, some of the sights that I've seen, and so
forth. Maybe someday, that will happen. Until then, this
is about all I've got to offer. Oh well, we can always dream!
More Notable Places That I've Visited (Chronological Order)
- Yellowstone National Park (2002, 1983)
- Walt Disney World in Florida (2001)
- Shenandoah National Park (2000)
- Mount Rushmore ( 1999, ? )
- Niagara Falls (1997)
- Oregon Coastline (1995)
- Texas (to visit relatives (1997, 1994)
- Smoky Mountain National Park (too numerous to mention)
- Mammoth Cave National Park (too numerous to mention)
- California (too numerous to mention)
States that I've Visited
- Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia,
Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland,
Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New
York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina,
South Dakota, Tennesse, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia,
Wyoming, and Washington D.C.
Places that I Want or Need to Visit
- The Grand Canyon, Yosemite National Park, Hawaii, the
Carribean, Europe, Alaska, Australia.
Some Recent Local Adventures
webmaster at vansvault dot org
Last modified: January 21, 2009